The Saint Anne’s Track & Field Registration will be held at the Alvarado Middle School gym in the Spring.
Registration dates are as follows:
- CCD students and parishioners only- Tuesday, January 22nd from 8-9 pm and Thursday, January 24th from 7:30 8:30 pm.
- Open registration for all players (new and returning) – Tuesday, January 29th from 8-9 pm and Thursday, January 31st from 7:30-8:30pm.
Please download and complete the following forms along with submitting a copy of the list below:
- Forms for all CYO sports – All forms can be downloaded at: http://www.saintannecatholic.org/home/cyo/cyo-signups or you can use the forms below.
- Forms needed to participate on the track team
- A photocopy of your child’s legal birth certificate (we will not accept a hospital’s certificate of birth) – RETURNING PLAYERS DO NOT NEED TO BRING A COPY.
- A photocopy of a current utility bill (PG&E, Home Phone, Garbage, or Water only. We will not accept bank statements or cell phone bills).
- Payment- cash, money order, or checks payable to St Anne CYO.
- $65 for 1st child
- $55 for 2nd child
- $45 for each additional child
Fees include uniform shirt to be worn at all meets ($5 registration credit applies to returning athletes reusing their uniform shirts from last season).
NOTE: INCOMPLETE PACKETS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL FORMS COMPLETED AND COPIES OF YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND/OR BILL WITH PAYMENT.
We’d enjoy having your child become a part of Saint Anne’s CYO Track & Field. If you have any questions regarding this wonderful program please contact the coordinator, Muriel Irwin at email@example.com or at (510) 410-1133.